I have a dream for you - and for me. My lover and I both have the same dream - for us all.
What we want is a better life. A life without worry and a slower pace. A life without a silly mortgage, a suburban home in a beige town an hour away from Melbourne and a life away from society, community rules and horrendous bills.
What we want to replace that with is a life where we have no worries, no fears, no bitterness at governments trying to draw blood out of a stone and a life where we can offer you life experience in your home, in your quiet community and overseas, each and every year.
This is a our dream:
- Renovate and redo our home to make it as sellable as possible - all as cheaply as possible (but as high quality as possible)
- To buy land in Victoria, Australia - as remote as we can get, but close enough to good schools.
- To build a sustainable home (possibly made of shipping containers) on our land with our money, not the banks money.
- To plant an orchard and build vegetable patches
- To grow and slaughter our own food
- To live quietly and simply off the grid and away from the 'system'
We'll chat more on this...